Every editorial job is unique, so all my quotations are bespoke.
All quotations consider many different factors, including word count, level of edit, the timescale of project and the complexity of the manuscript itself.
So the best thing to do is get in touch with a detailed brief of what you’re looking for from working with an editor. Including the following details will help me put together a more accurate quotation:
- Total word count of the manuscript
- Genre and a brief description of your manuscript i.e. a brief blurb for me to get an idea of the story.
- Your goals and the type of feedback you are looking for from working with an editor.
- Any deadlines that you are working to.
- If you have any budget restrictions, please do let me know and I’ll do my best to accommodate them.
- If you have some sample text (of no more than 2000 words) that you are happy to share, this is also very useful too and I shall request this on receiving your enquiry.
With the above information, I will be able to produce an accurate quotation tailored to your particular project, but I am always happy to tweak and work with an author to create a package that is perfect for them, so do get in touch if you have any particular questions or requests.